Set the perfect scene with the perfect lighting in each room of your home. Using the SmartVU Home™ smart bulb you can control your home lighting by touch, voice or remotely via your phone or tablet. With a swipe of your finger you can change the brightness and colour temperature. Get yours from Parallel Imported today!
- Choose the colour temperature to suit you - from cool to warm white
- 2700 - 6500K Temperature range
- Set the brightness to suit your mood
- Compatible with Hey Google and Amazon Alexa
- Turn off the kids light from your bed using your phone
- Schedule your lighting to turn on when you arrive home
- Set timers for greater security when away from home
- Remotely check whether you left a light on
- Wifi connection, no extra hub required
- Recommended for indoor use only
By setting up schedules and timers you can be sure that your lights are not left on when they are not needed - so that you are not wasting power.
Using the SmartVU Home™ app you can effortlessly control your lighting from anywhere you have internet access. Did someone leave the kitchen light on and you are already tucked up into bed? No problem, grab your phone and turn it off.
Use the SmartVU Home™ app to set timers to turn your lights on and off when you are away. Not only is this better at making it appear that someone is home, it saves much more power than just leaving the lights on when you go out. You can even set the timers differently so that earlier in the evening the kitchen or lounge lights are on, then later they turn off and the bedroom lights come on for a while before turning off.
Connect & Control on One App
All SmartVU Home™products are connected via the SmartVU Home™app that is available for free download on Android and Apple iOS. The SmartVU Home™app works with Google Assistant™ and Amazon Alexa™ on applicable products along with touch controls.
Google, Hey Google, Amazon, Alexa and the associated logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The device is only capable of connecting with a 2.4GHz wifi network, it is not compatible with 5GHz wifi networks.