The BOYA BY-WM4 Pro-K2 Wireless Microphone System is the perfect solution for videographers and video hobbyists on a limited budget. This new generation 2.4 GHz wireless microphone system allows you to capture audio with dual subjects to your smartphones, tablets, DSLR cameras, consumer camcorders, PCs, and more.
With its compact design and easy-to-use features, the BOYA BY-WM4 Pro-K2 is ideal for recording crisp and clear speech, interviews, and performances. The included omni-directional lavalier mic offers freedom of movement, allowing performers to showcase their visual recordings without any restrictions.
The system provides up to 60m (197ft) of line-of-sight operation range, giving you the flexibility to capture audio from a distance. The BY-WM4 Pro-K2 includes two compact body-pack transmitters (TX4 Pro), a portable receiver (RX4 Pro), a lavalier/lapel microphone, two omni-directional lavalier microphones, a 3.5mm TRRS audio cable, and a 3.5mm TRS audio cable. This comprehensive package ensures immediate out-of-the-box operation, making it perfect for video, podcast, and mobile journalism applications.
The receiver is equipped with 3.5mm mic and headphone output jacks, allowing you to monitor your recordings in real-time. The bodypack transmitter features a MIC jack and LINE IN jack, providing versatility for different audio sources.
- Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- Digital 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
- Super-clear recording sound
- Compatible with smartphones, DSLR cameras, consumer camcorders, PCs, and more
- Headphone connector for real-time monitor
- Lightweight and compact for easy carrying
- Easy to use omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- Hard case included
- Standard camera shoe mount and clip included
- Up to 60m (197ft) operation range (without obstacle)
- Power supplied by two AAA batteries for transmitter and receiver
- RF Modulation: GFSK (Gauss Frequency Shift Keying)
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz (2405-2478MHz)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 14KHz ±3dB
- Signal / Noise: 84dB or more
- Distortion: 0.05% or less (32Ω, 1 KHz,