Big peformance and compact design in a telephoto lens.
The RF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM provides excellent portability for highly mobile shooting. Take delight in the light weight design of the RF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM, which weighs in at 695g and how easily it can be stored in a bag while the lens is still attached to the camera.
Quickly focus and track fast-moving subjects
The RF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM has two Nano USM focus motors to achieve high-speed, highly accurate focusing across the entire focal range no matter whether you are shooting stills or video.
High image quality of an L-Series lens
Get the high image quality of a Professional L-Series lens, with the additional advantages of compact size and weight. The RF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM features the lens control ring, which is unique to Canon’s RF lenses. This feature offers customisable control over shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation.
- High quality across the entire zoom range - Even with its compact size, the RF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM does not compromise on image quality. Taking advantage of the large diameter mount and short back focus, chromatic aberration is corrected over the entire zoom range. The lens configuration is arranged to help you achieve beautiful circular bokeh in your images.
- Shoot amazing footage handheld, even in dark settings - When mounted on an EOS R5 or EOS R6, the RF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM achieves a maximum Image Stabilization (IS) of 7.5 stops. The camera and lens combined IS corrects shake more accurately, which is handy when shooting videos while in motion.
- Take incredible close - up photos even with a telephoto zoom - The minimum focusing distance of the RF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM has dramatically shortened from 1m to 0.6m, expanding your photography options. Get better image quality during close-up shooting.
- Mount - RF
- Maximum Magnification - 0.28x
- Aperture Blades - 9 (circular)
- Weight - Approx 695g
- Focal Length - 70-200mm
- Lens Construction - 16 elements in 11 groups
- Image Stabilization - 5 stops (When using the EOS R at 200 mm. In Yaw/Pitch)
7.5 stops (When using the EOS R5 at 200 mm. In Yaw/Pitch)
- Maximum Aperture - f4
- Special Lenses - FOur UD lenses
- Focus Drive System - Nano USM
- Minimum Focusing Distance - 0.6m
- Filter Size Diameter - 77mm
- Dimensions - Approx 83.5 x 119mm