Product Description: WS1040 Digital Hand-held Scanner
The WS1040 is a versatile digital hand-held scanner that allows you to store up to 1,800 frequencies and search for nearby frequency transmissions. With its advanced features and user-friendly interface, this scanner is perfect for both beginners and experienced users.
- Alert LED - The scanner's alert LED can be configured to illuminate or flash when certain objects are active, providing visual notifications.
- Audible Alarms - You can set up audible alarms to sound when certain scannable objects are active, ensuring you never miss important transmissions.
- AADT - The scanner's AADT (Adaptive Digital Decoder Technology) adapts the digital decoder to the digital modulation format of the transmitted signal, providing accurate analysis of the signal.
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display - The scanner features a backlit LCD display, making it easy to read even in low light conditions.
- Digital AGC - The scanner's digital AGC (Automatic Gain Control) compensates for low user audio levels on digital systems, ensuring clear and consistent audio output.
- Flexible Antenna with BNC Connector - The scanner comes with a flexible antenna with a BNC connector, providing strong reception of local signals.
- Free-Form Memory Organization - The scanner's memory is dynamically allocated, allowing for efficient storage and retrieval of frequencies.
- High-Speed PC Interface - With a USB scanner programming cable, you can transfer data between the scanner and your PC at 6 times the speed of previous models, making programming and updating the scanner quick and easy.
- Key Lock - The key lock feature prevents accidental changes to the scanner's programming.
- Lock-out Function - You can skip specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching, allowing you to focus on the transmissions that matter most to you.
- LTR Home Repeater Auto Move - This feature takes the guesswork out of programming LTR trunking systems when the home repeater order is not known.
- Memory Backup - Frequencies remain stored in the scanner's memory for an extended time,